BizVibeZ offers the best internships and jobs.
Corporate Sales Executive
We are hiring Business Development Manager. The job role is responsible for generating new deals by sourcing, identifying and qualifying prospects for company formation via various channels of sales and business development. The ideal candidate will lead initiatives to generate and engage with business partners to build new business for the company. This candidate will be focused and have strong communication skills. She should be able to think critically when making plans and have a demonstrated ability to execute a particular strategy.
Identify partnership opportunities.
- Develop new relationships in an effort to grow business and help company expand.
- Maintain existing business.
- Think critically when planning to assure project success.
- Excellent communication skills in English.
- Self-motivated, with high energy and an engaging level of enthusiasm.
- Build leads database for new business formation.
- Prepare proposals and quotations, negotiate, and convert leads to sales.
- Provide guidance and recommendations to clients regarding their business opportunities and help them understand the difference between mainland and free zone licenses.
- Coordinate with various government and free zone authorities and support clients throughout their business setup process.
- Be responsive to all client queries and ensure to provide the best and most reliable service.
- Represent the Company professionally in both client and networking situations.
- Contribute to the development of marketing materials, promotions, and digital content.
- Attend networking events to promote company services.
- Keeping in touch with channel partners to make sure that the relationship with the Free zone is good.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- 3 – 4 years’ prior industry related business development experience
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Proven knowledge and execution of successful development strategies
- Focused and goal oriented.
- UAE valid driving license is must.
- Knowledge of UAE banking will be plus point.
We are currently looking for a professional candidate to provide an administrative support for our business with business/corporate work experience. The ideal candidate should possess an executive presence with great computer skills, a fast learner, logical and can adapt easily. The candidate should also be a self-starter who is prepared to take initiative and able to prioritize. The candidate should be well-versed with QuickBooks, Zoho and Microsoft Office Software. Only relevant candidates will be contacted.
- Draft invoices & quotations.
- Supports the verification process.
- Office maintenance
- General clerical duties
- Should interact with our channel partners.
- Communicate with customers via calls or email.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
- Strong interpersonal, customer service and communication skills.
- Have knowledge of company bank account opening procedures.
- Should be well aware of business market in UAE.
- Have knowledge of UAE Free zones, mainland and offshore documentation and procedures.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite and Adobe Acrobat.
- Ability to multitask.
- Work under pressure.